Thursday 31 January 2013

Jerri Mokgofe x Denim & Leather | Get The Look





















































This was a Canadian Tuxedo look I shot but later on hated it, don’t know why. Nonetheless I didn’t feel this vibe, rang my guurl Prudence Louw and told her I had a crisis. I reworked the look and she shot it again, quick-fast. I will share with you the Canadian Tuxedo look that made the cut for GQ South Africa My Style Diary entry.

Although I am mad for the accessories used in this look I believe it is those skinny jeans that made as flatter as yesterday's bubbly. Speaking of which, I was mad for leather harness (this is my tamed pair) at some point last year, I must have been the only one who was wearing them around here – bleaahh – well at least I was wearing mine out in public and in a style, trend and fashion sense. Because I know there is a lot of S&M vibes out there.

DON’T SELL YOURSELF TOO SHORT THINK PRADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment